Welcome to the Texas Region SCCA
If you like cars, get involved with the SCCA, and enjoy the action.
Time Trials / Track Events
Race track driving against the clock.
The Time Trial program accommodate all types of cars - from street cars to fully-prepared race vehicles. Time Trial events can be competitive events. Track Events are non-competitive events and are designed to concentrate on driver enjoyment and the application of performance driving techniques.
Become A Race Official
It's easy to get started
Here’s What You Get:
- See racing “up close and personal” for FREE
- FREE lunch both Saturday and Sunday
- FREE dinner, softdrinks, and beer at Satuday night party
- FREE Training
Here’s What To Bring:
You will need your SCCA membership card – or tell the folks that you would like to get a temporary membership in order try things out. Sign the waiver form that basically says you are here because you want to be here and you understand the risks (and rewards!). Be sure to introduce yourself to the worker chief and tell him if you have any special requests, like you may want to be a starter, grid, timing and scoring or anything besides a corner worker.
Eligible specialties include:
- Race Stewards / Race Chairmen / Pace Driver
- Flagging and Communications
- Timing and Scoring
- Pits and Paddock
- Tech (Scrutineering)
- Course Marshall
- Sound Control
- Race Control / Radio Comm
Texas Region SCCA
- Hagerty Feature: Touring Canada's Newest Circuit, VirtuallyAmong the many reasons our friends at Hagerty are a wonderful partner to the SCCA is that they love #FunWithCars just as much as we do – and they are a wealth of knowledge on a variety of car-related subjects. The...Read more Read more »