- This event has passed.
Time Trials, Jul. 17, Eagles Canyon Raceway 2.7 CW
July 17 @ 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
July 17, 2021
Texas Region Time Trial #3
Eagles Canyon Raceway 2.7 CW
Covid-19 restrictions are based on each track requirements.
This event has three registration options – Track Day – Novice, Track Day – Experience, and Time Trial. Please choose the correct element during the registration process:
- Track Day – Novice (NG) element is open to novices with little or no track experience. This will help you improve your track skills and knowledge. This is simular to HPDE or PDX in other programs. NG drivers will participate in classroom sessions covering track driving concepts, flagging, etiquette, and more. Also there is track time to practice what you have learned with lead-follow. When you are ready, you will be signed off to solo. This will also earn you a SCCA Time Trial Novice license. You are required to sign up for this if you have not been signed off to solo on track with SCCA or another group.
- Track Day – Experience (EG) is for those who have been signed off to solo by our novice group or other driving groups and would like to have some fun with their car on track or time to practice before starting competition.
The Time Trials (TT) element is a timed event (SCCA level 2 Track Event), with the option to participate in the 2021 Time Trials Championship Series.
Driver qualification for Time Trials will be as follows:
- Hold a current SCCA Competition license, or a history of tracking events with SCCA or SCCA recognized organizations such as PCA, NASA, CHIN, BMW, PBOC, etc; or
- Hold a current SCCA PDX License; or
- Hold an SCCA PDX log book that indicates the ability to ‘solo’ and has successfully completed at least 3 SCCA PDX events; or
- Has been approved to drive solo by any of the following HPDE schools: Apex, Drivers Edge, Chinn, Eagles Canyon, Edge Addicts.
- Receive an entry waiver from the Event Chief Driving Instructor.
- Driver qualification for Time Trials will be as follows:
If you do not meet the requirements of 1-4 above, you can request an entry waiver by contacting the Chief Driving Instructor,
. All drivers approved for participation who do not meet 1-4 above and who don’t have and entry waiver will need to choose the Novice Group (NG) option when registering. NG drivers will have an instructor assigned to them for the day.
*Your AMB transponder must be compatible with our timing system. If you’re not sure, please email
Taylor Burnidge for clarification.