2017 Club Trials Championship
The SCCA Texas Region has brought together a fun and great way to take your track driving experience to the next level! We are announcing the first Annual SCCA Texas Region Club Trials Championships. If you have ever been approved as a solo qualified driver for any verifiable HPDE or performance driving school, we welcome you to join us and drive your car to earn season points towards a championship. We are offering a fun way to drive on your favorite tracks, challenge yourself to earn your best lap time, and win season points to the first Texas Regional championship. You supply the driver and car; we supply the transponder to capture your real and accurate lap times. This event is put together to create a fun and unique challenge.
The season will consist of a minimum of 5 events and we are working to add even more for 2017 in this exciting new venture.
• Event #1 – Results January 28, 2017 at Motorsports Ranch Cresson | Session Results as xlsx file
• Event #2 – Results – February 11, 2017 at Texas World Speedway | Session 1 | Session 2 | Session 3
• Event #3 – Results – May 7, 2017 at Motorsports Ranch Cresson
• Event #4 – Results – August 26, 2017 at Motorsports Ranch Cresson
• Event #5 – Results – December 9, 2017 at Motorsports Ranch Cresson
You will be able to earn championship points for your car in the following classes for cars. Winners are decided by fastest time around the track.