Hoosier Racing Tire Super Tour
NOLA Motorsports Park
This event will be part of the Southern Majors Conference Tour as well as the Southeast Majors Conference Tour and is open to all eligible National classes.
Test Day March 4, 2017
Online registration open
Join us in Fort Worth at the new Buc-ee’s (destination gas station/convenience store/rest stop/etc.) on the North Freeway immediately south of the Texas Motor Speedway (across Texas 114) for the first rally of our new season. Jerry White will again be the rallymaster for this event.
As usual for Texas Region rallies there will be many wordplay puzzles to solve based on signs found along the route. Just like last year there will also be some “complete the quote”, math, count, and word crop puzzles. To Keep it fun you will never have more than one puzzle to solve at a time.
In many cases four possible answers will be given so all you’ll have to do is make a mark on your score sheet to indicate which ones you found (if any).
In addition to the puzzles there will also be a leg on which you will have a chance to avoid penalty points by keeping on time as you drive the route.
Checkpoints at Bev’s (gas station/etc.), 1003 N FM 156, Ponder, TX will give you opportunities for breaks and to see how you are doing.
- Starting Location: Buc-ee’s (travel center),15901 N. Frwy, Fort Worth, Texas
- Finish Meeting Point: Ranchman’s Ponder Steakhouse, 110 West Bailey, Ponder, TX 76259.
- Registration/Check-In: 9:00am on Rally Day. Mandatory Safety Briefing: 9:45am.
- Car 1 receives Route Book and Score Sheets: 10:01am.
- Cars should start arriving at Ranchman’s Steakhouse around 2:00pm.
- Route: Southwest Denton County (and environs) paved (including oil & chip) country roads
- Vehicles: Sports Cars, family sedans, anything with 4 wheels that’s street legal (bring something that you will have fun driving on back roads and leave your low to the ground and/or stiff suspension Summer cruiser at home in the garage so you don’t have to fret about every steep railroad crossing or bump in the road).
- Rally Fee: $25.00 / SCCA Members: $20.00 / $5 late fee if not preregistered.
- Awards: First Timers, Novices (less than 3 rally trophies won), and General Class
- Master Class for those who don’t want any more trophies (optional class).
- If a minor child (<18) will be in the car contact email@example.com for a Minor Waiver form for a parent to sign.
- If you have any rally questions contact the rallymaster Jerry White at firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting in the 2017 Sweetheart Ride Road Rally topic on the Texas Region Forum.
About a week before the event we will send the General Instructions to those who pre-register at msreg.com/SRRR17msr.